Bright, spacious condo very well located on the Plateau, walking distance to Mont-Royal & Laurier metro stations, Lafontaine Park, several restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques. Large living room that can be used as a combination office/living room. Directly across from the Jardin Communautaire Rivard & a nice terrasse in the back. A must-see!
Cupboard : 2
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION - In the heart of the Plateau, between the Mont-Royal and Laurier Metro stations. A few steps from boul. St Laurent (shops and restaurants) St-Denis street (shops), Mont-Royal Avenue (street fair, restaurants), av. Laurier (shops) and boul. St-Joseph. Near all services: public transit, restaurants, shops, cafes, and more. Right across the street from the community garden and near the Lafontaine Park, Laurier Park, and bicycle paths. Five minute metro ride to Jean-Talon market.
- Construction 1998
- Roof redone in 2014
- Stairs redone 2019
- Lovely terrasse in the back
- Hardwood floors throughout the condo except the ceramic in the bathroom and entryway
- Very bright unit
- Spacious living room with a large window that can be divided into a living room/office space combination
- Bright, functional kitchen with plenty of cabinets open to the dining room where the patio doors let in plenty of light
- Spacious bedroom with a large window and good closet space
- Coat closet and additional storage closet near the front door, plus a small storage bin on the terrasse
- Laundry cove with storage facing the kitchen.
Parc Lafontaine is a 10-minute walk away with outdoor tennis courts, outdoor skating rink, free sliding track, cross-country ski trails, soccer field, baseball fields. Also near Square St-Louis and access to Parc du Mont-Royal through Jeanne-Mance Park.
Cupboard : 2
Jardin communautaire Rivard , Highway , CEGEP , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Public transportation , University
|Living room||2nd level||21' X 8' irr.||Wood||including office space|
|Kitchen||2nd level||11'5" X 10'8" irr.||Wood|
|Dining room||2nd level||11' X 10'2"||Wood|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||13'3" X 9'2"||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd level||7'4" X 7'8" irr.||Ceramic||Separate shower|
Electric baseboard units
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, light fixtures, blinds, air conditioning unit
Light fixture in the dining room
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is EFFY BARDIS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is EFFY BARDIS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.